We are happy to announce our musical Thursdays happy hour (5 to 7) of the
Matamajaw’s Museum (summer 2016)
You have a musicien or singer talent and a song’s repertory of 40 minutes? Our programmation 2017 is started, so contact us. We have the space (stage outside) and the technical equipement.
Come and join our team!
June 23rd: Pancho et ses potes
June 30th: Jacqueline Horth
July 7th: André Thibault
July 14th: Nadia Bérubé
July 21st: Vanessa Roy
July 28th: François Pelletier and Stéphanie Boutet
August 4th: Véronique Bilodeau
August 11th: Duo Michel Dumoulin et Guylaine Boily
August 18th: Ghislaine Gagnon
August 25th: Isabelle Fortin
Come along with friends and family and enjoy the show. If its raining, the activities will be inside.
Free Admission! Bar service!
Welcome to all!
- Bilingual interactive exhibit
- Historical buildings’s tour
- Fishing rod game (wii)
- Shops: clothes and craft
- Local product tasting
- Les Berges and Les Mémoires trails
- Les Fourches park, which borders the Matapedia and Causapscal Rivers, is the ideal location for observing the finesse and fury of salmon fishing.
- Falls and marshes
- Travelling exhibit (new in 2007)
- The Salmon pool: the installation of a salmon’s pool on the historical site provides a splendid opportunity to observe Atlantic’s salmon in their natural habitat through a glass partition.
- Art gallery
- Terrasse Matamajaw Galery
- Thursday new talents (music and singing) from 5 pm to 7 pm.
- Added to those activities, you have also some activities outside like the visit of The interpretational’s site of covered bridge The Heppell and you can go for a walk at the path Les Berges and Les Mémoires.
- Game Rally Geo-side Restigouche Matapedia Basin: go in search of caches with a GPS and a road map to discover the natural environment and the ecological heritage of the Matapedia!